Skip to main content

How to overcome your negative thoughts




Introduction 

Do you know which is the most dangerous and dreadful disease of this century. Think! think ! think ! ok ! Let me tell you what is that dreadful and dangerous disease which no doctor has a cure for and no medicine can cure it. That's a disease. Negative thoughts towards yourself , Yes ! This is the most terrible, dangerous and strong disease. 


Its patient has its treatment and today in this article we will talk about how you can conquer your negative thoughts. Let's go ahead.


Identify your negative thoughts



Monitor your own thoughts. Now you will feel how it is possible to monitor thoughts. This is really a very difficult task. You are right in thinking that millions of thoughts come to your mind everyday. It is not possible to monitor, how many thoughts will you monitor?


It is not possible. you should know that 96% of the thoughts that come in your mind daily.

and only 4% are new thoughts and on the other hand you have to monitor those thoughts which are negative and which will harm you.


Due to which you are likely to suffer loss and you take the help of a diary and write down your daily thoughts. Read your diary every week and you will find the change now and be really amazed. By identifying your thoughts, if you persist, then you can conquer the negative thoughts.



Don't let negative thoughts get you down



Don't let negative thoughts get you down. It is also a big question that how can you stop your negative thought from getting complete. This is really a very difficult job. You must be thinking, but it will look very simple. Yes! It will be difficult in the beginning because every easy looking task was difficult once, but today it is easy.



When you say a sentence, pay attention to it. If it is a negative sentence, don't complete it. Use affirmative sentences instead.


As examples

Negative thoughts


I do not have money.


Positive thoughts


I didn't have money. Now I am very rich and money is coming to me in stream


Negative thoughts


I am very poor.


Positive thoughts

I was poor, But now I am very rich. I have all the happiness in the world. Health , Wealth, and recognition.


Negative thoughts


I'm sick.


Positive thoughts


 I was sick. I am much healthier now. I am very happy now and I do gym too. Makes my body better.


Negative thoughts


My business doesn't work. 


Positive thoughts


My business didn't work. Now orders for my product have started coming from all corners of the country. I have a regular customer calling me asking for orders. Taking my product.


Negative thoughts


I am a useless salesman.


Positive thoughts


 I was a useless salesman. Now I sell the product to whomever I want. I have a lot of customers who like to take stuff from me and I satisfy them well and that is my genuine One customer.


Negative thoughts


I have bad luck.


Positive thoughts


 I had bad luck. Now I am living a very wonderful life which no one can imagine. There are all the things in my life that I used to think. Today my life is at a wonderful juncture and I am living my life at a wonderful destination.


If you will not let your negative thoughts complete. Before its completion, if you add positive thought, then your life, whatever the condition in which the current is in the situation, will switch at the next level from that current level.


Focus on your strength


Concentrate on your most important and working strength. There is a hidden power inside every human being. There is a hidden potential on which he can focus to create a new world for himself. 


A world he envisions whenever negative thinking will demotivate you or gives you that sad feeling. You focus on that strength and that potential.


Due to which an energy starts flowing inside you and the negative thoughts inside you get weakened. Recognize your inner strength and use that as a weapon, and that potential and strength will help you build a better mindset and conquer the negative thoughts you are in.



Counter them with positive affirmations


As the mind is well furnished and well set up like a house with two watchmen. the first There is negative watchman and another. Positive watchman Negative watchman acts to bring you down and positive watchman acts uplift you up. Motivates, inspire you and keeps you excited.


But the sad part is the number of negative statements. There is more in our mind than the positive, which makes you more attracted to negative thoughts. When a boy is 18 years old, he has faced negative thoughts 148000 times by the age of eighteen.


This is the reason why it is attracted but you can overcome negative thoughts through positive affirmations. 

Negative thoughts can be conquered. Life as you want. Find or make the same affirmation and sing it like a song and your brain will start programming accordingly and your whole life will change.



Practice feeling grateful



Always feel positive. This will benefit you a lot and will generate an energy in you and which will generate positive vibrations in your mind and help you to become a positive personality and will help you to find positive things in you as Law of Attraction says. that the things you have.


Those things attract you and if you feel grateful you will attract the same things. If you feel negative things, you will suffer negative things. Feel the things you want to achieve in life, the kind of person you want to be, the kind of business you want to build, the kind of association you want to be in association.

Feel those kinds of things and same thing, same life, same company, same association, you will be able to attract in your life and you will be able to conquer your negative thought.











Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to my blog and read it and give me your love and blessings

How to be , make, clear

Do this Dream come true

Introduction

7 extremely effective strategies of Master at public speaking.

  Introduction

The power of positive thinking

  Introduction Thinking is a process that is always going on in the cell of the mind and it is the effect of the environment around you that always affects you. Whenever you go into any environment like listening a song or watching a movie. If you go to a quarrelsome environment, now you see that you think according to the film, a quarrelsome atmosphere and song lyrics. If you meet a successful person, looking at his life style, then you immediately start imagining that success is with someone else, then your brain starts generating thinking accordingly. This means that your success and happiness all depends on the environment around you. Someone had said that if you change your mind, your life will change automatically. Control your inner self talk You become what you always talk to yourself and think the thoughts that keep repeating in your mind often. The same is your chances of being a hundred percent because, if you keep on taking the same point or thinking again and again, the